Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Break from Break



Well, now that reading break is over, I have some time to knit and blog a little bit. (not really, I am lying to myself by pretending that this week isn't crazy)



So. I have been doing some knitting on my sweater. I am about 3" in, and it's nice and relaxing. Hopefully I will have enough yarn for the style I am trying, and I think I will. Above is my little drawing of what I have in mind, and below is my progress.



Also, I got a package yesterday! A while ago I sent off a set of Addi circulars to a certain individual on the Lime and Violet messageboards (I can't use Addis, grrr), and she sent me a thank you package! I was completely floored and it made me so very happy when I got home from class. First, two skeins of Knitpicks Memories in Fly Fishing (this is the first I have seen of Knitpicks in person. I don't fish, but this is some handsome looking yarn!



Also, what might be just the single cutest thing I have ever seen. I don't know where you got this pin, but I would be very curious to find out! It makes me grin like a fool whenever I see it.



Once, again, thank you Caysie, you are too sweet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome! :) I'm glad you liked it. I can't remember what shop I got that pin from, but I will try to find the link for you. I thought he was super cute too!

Oh, and I forgot to tell you... when the yarn arrived at my house, I showed my sister and told her I was sending it to you and she looks at me, kind of sad like she's going to let me down and says "umm... yeah... but does he *like* yarn?" HA!

Anonymous said...

And here you tell us you have trouble finding nice ladies in the world?????????

Anonymous said...

I found the link for the sheep! Here you go!