Sunday, February 14, 2010

In which my camera... is kaput

OK, so.

It's time to face the fact that my camera is nearly kaput. I mean, these are the best photos I've been able to coax out of it for the last few days.

IMG_6228

But, the Thesis Mitts are ripping along. If I sat down, I could crank out a pair in a day, maybe two. As it is, I hope to have these down by the end of the week, provided all goes well.

IMG_6232

Next in line, Daybreak! (I'm on the hunt for a really great mossy green/grey pairing). Following that, I'm contemplating a request knit of some considerable magnitude. This is, I know, a significant departure from my knitting tendencies, but I am considering it for now.

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday, and a fabulous week.

1 comments:

Gina said...

I had the same problem with my camera, or so I thought... turned out the card reader that is built into my laptop was corrupting the files. I switched to a USB card reader and they are fine now! Hopefully your camera isn't broken! :)