Saturday, December 02, 2006

Knit to Kamelot/Dragonforce/Edguy...

So last time I only showed my gauge swatch, which by the way, apparently was yesterday. I'm through my first major motif now (not even 15 rows, but about 2"), and it is zipping along (about... 2 hours time-wise so far). I know that means that Murphy is waiting to barge in with his second clause: Too Good To Be True. But for now, I am in denial, and am producing an amazingly soft (and hopefully as warm) greek motifed merino earflap cap.



















I'm happy with it so far, but there is much to do yet.



That being said, anyone know any neat "pick-up-and-knit" edgings that will take care of the stockinette curl? (seaming the edge over by a stitch or two is also a possibility, I don't mind the added bulk around the edge)














If I keep this up, more tomorrow!

2 comments:

sko_G knits said...

wow. it's looking be-yootiful!!

Anonymous said...

It's looking great! Nice Fair-Isle motif :)